Get Your Habitat for Humanity 50/50 Tickets!
1st draw will be Friday, November 21st at noon.
How to Play:
1. Tell the sales person you would like to become a member of the Habitat PEI 50/50.
2. They will give you a ticket with a number on it. Please fill in your name and phone number very clearly.
3. Put the ticket stub into the draw box. You are now a member of our Habitat PEI 50/50 Draw with an assigned number. Please keep the numbered portion of your ticket.
4. The cost to play is $2 a week. Write your number very clearly on the provided stickers beside the 50/50 box. Attach the sticker to a toonie and drop it in the box.
5. Weekly draws are made every Friday at noon.
6. The draw’s value is 50% of the total pool. In the event a number is drawn that is not signed in that amount is carried over and added to the next weeks draw.
• Make sure you write your number very clearly. If it can be a different number viewed upside down then put a line below to be sure proper number can be identified.
• There is absolutely no advantage to signing in more than once unless you intend to play more than 1 number each week. All of the numbers are pulled from a separate drum. We do not use the toonies in the drawing process.
• If you forget your number, please ask the retailer for it or give us a call at Habitat for Humanity PEI and we’ll help you out (902.367.3559).
• If you have no toonies and have to put in 2 loonies then please only put one sticker on one loonie.
• In the rare case that a number conflict may occur, our master list at Habitat for Humanity PEI supersedes all other lists.
Good Luck and Thank You for your support